NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I have 2 beetles one a yellow 1998 auto. which is my wife's she loves that car and I just bought a 2000 silver mtx one for myself both cars 2.0l

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
Welcome to the Org.

There are a lot of great people in the ATL area. You will be in great hands!

When you get a chance, post some pics of your cars. Dual New Beetle families are special. I'll let the rest of the group fill you in on all the great things that are coming up in the next few months.

Again, Welcome. If you have any questions there are over a thousand of us here to help.

Chuckie

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
And hello from Delaware.
Two Beetle is Too cool.
Want to invite ya up to the mountains to come play with the gang.
One of, if not the biggest beetle gathering in the country.
We would love to see you and the Mrs. at T.o.D.
Hope ya give it some thought. Check the link below.

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
The collective of new beetle oneness welcomes you. Glad to have you part of the newbeetle.org family.

Yeah, you've gotta get involved in the ATL new beetle scene. There's a lot of you guys around the ATL hub, several travel to our many new beetle events. Hope the lot of you can cut some time out of your schedules and get involved; it'll time well invested.

Oh yes please join us for TOD!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
This chick drives a stick
4,854 Posts
Welcome! From one ATL owner to another! If you have any questions feel free to ask. There are a few local groups that meet every month around here. I'm part of the Athens group. Sometimes it's a drive but totally worth it. But if you're interested Stone Mountain VW is having a VW event on April 5th from 10-3pm. It's not beetle specific but it's still cool. Plus, I work there so you can always meet up and ask questions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts