VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

Just purchased a 2012 Tornado Red Turbo Beetle and am pretty thrilled with it so far!
Just one problem, though. Today, as I was taking a drink out of the cup holder, one of the four spring-loaded "levers" popped off and fell down into the hole. I have looked everywhere for how to fish the tiny piece back out - or either take the whole cupholder section out to retrieve it - but I've found no solution. Very frustrated!! Any suggestions?

Thanks guys!

Attachments

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,471 Posts
Welcome to the Org. Not sure how to help, but I am sure someone will chime in and help ya out!

Just a heads up, we have a yearly get together in Bryson City, where we tame the Dragon! There is a category here on the Org under the events and announcements. The 2015 thread has not been posted yet, but we'd love to have ya. You will be surprised how well these cars handle around the twisties!

Also, if you havent already, fill out your profile with your Beetles specs and location so if you need help we can help you find a trusted mechanic or a local orger who can help!

You will love it here. Just a bunch of happy beetle freaks! :)

Welcome aboard,
Dustin! :)

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

Look up the NCBG on Facebook and look for the Mid-Atlantic Beetle Group there too. Great having another NC member.

·
5/23/10 <3
11,414 Posts
Welcome from a fellow NC'er!

·
His name is Poseidon
100 Posts
Welcome, you'll learn a lot from the folks here!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts