NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I am proud to announce I am the owner of a NBC....bought her this past summer. And I am so LOVING every minute with her. She is a 2007 gecko green metallic convertible named Lilly. I will post some pictures of her later.

I am real excited that I was introduced to this website because now I am finding out all kinds of new information about Lilly that I never knew.

·
Beetle gone bye bye.
482 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Be sure to post some pictures of you and Lilly, we all LOVE pictures. The more the better.
Hope you have a great time here.
Barb

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Welcome to the ORG! We are looking forward seeing some Pictures of you and your Beetle.

If you have any questions or concerns please post them and we will be happy to help you in any way we can.

Here is a GREAT REsource and Welcome Kit posted by our beloved Member MORAV.
http://newbeetle.org/forums/new-member-forum/51021-newbie-welcome-kit.html

He usually Welcomes Newbies first but he has been on a long vacation and probably got lost on a deserted island filled with Beetle's :D

·
Old & New Beetles
2,244 Posts
Welcome to the org!

Glad to hear that you like Lilly so much!
Beetles are lovable indeed :nblove:

Yeah, this forum is full of valuable information and good tips.

Greetings from Finland.

·
Beware-Blonde with Beetle
677 Posts
Welcome! :) Can't wait to see pictures of Lilly - I bet she is very pretty!

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Welcome, welcome, welcome, to you and Lily to your new humble abode:)

We're so glad you found us. Lots of great people here, as well as good tech advice, to keep Miss Lily happy happy:).

South Carolina..... WOOT! Hey you're not too far from our little New Beetle shindig we're having in May. The Tail Of The Dragon GtG/Cruise/Weekend. It would be great to have you, yours and Lily join us.

Keep posting- don't be a stranger:wave2:

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
Again I am following in Al's footsteps. Welcome to the crazy place of New Beetle love. If you want to lean some great info about your new ride, check this out http://newbeetle.org/forums/new-beetle-experience/8499-secrets-new-beetle-part-deux.html
I know its kind long but you will learn lots.
Also gonna second Al's invite to the T.o.D. We would love to have you come join us on the first weekend of May...check this thread out too..http://newbeetle.org/forums/tail-dragon/51839-2012-tail-dragon-cruise-weekend.html...

·
Registered
4,271 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok....kind of silly question here. How do I post pics on here using an iPod touch. I have my pics on photobucket but what link do I use to post my pics here?

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
I think you might need the Autoguide app?

I used my smart phone to post, but I gave it up to save $$. :(

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Ok....kind of silly question here. How do I post pics on here using an iPod touch. I have my pics on photobucket but what link do I use to post my pics here?
Yes, please post your pics here. Too often we get the icon replacing pics here, saying "The pic has been removed- Photobucket":mad:

So post here and have fun:)

I think you might need the Autoguide app?

I used my smart phone to post, but I gave it up to save $$. :(
Don't know the skinny on the iPhone/iPads but my android phone has the AutoGuide.com "Free" app. It has ads at the bottom, but it's free.

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Yes, please post your pics here. Too often we get the icon replacing pics here, saying "The pic has been removed- Photobucket":mad:

So post here and have fun:)

Don't know the skinny on the iPhone/iPads but my android phone has the AutoGuide.com "Free" app. It has ads at the bottom, but it's free.
No, I meant I gave up my smartphone to save $$. :lol:

·
Beetle gone bye bye.
482 Posts
Ha! You snorted!! :roflmao:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts