NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I LOVE MY BUG!! I am looking for side decals like the ones on vwsecondskin.com but I need them in a light tan. They only come in white on that site. Any suggestions...new to forums and appreciate your help!!:)

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
Welcome to the Org, :wave2: and Welcome to the Beetle, a TDI to boot! :party:

We Love Pics! :D

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
welcome to the org!
Congrats on your beetle. Hope ro see pics soon.

many vinyl shops, do custom striping and graphics. in many cases at a drastic discount compared to what VW offers. if you know what kind of graphics you're looking for, I would sketch them out or provide them a picture, and more than likely they can do the vinyl graphics that you desire.

also, may I suggest that you fill out your user profile... it's what we see in the upper right hand corner of every post. this information will help us help you in your VW matters. There might be one of us closer than you think, & you can't beat local help and assistance.

all the best to you. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
Welcome to the org!

Just to reiterate what was said earlier, The VW vinyl prices are quite high. If you want to spend a lot of money and look like everyone else that would be the way to go.

The alternative is find a Vinyl shop, I chose SpeedPro Imaging and took them my concept idea. The printed the large decal, both sets of squadron numbers and a smaller cross on the passengers side for $254.00 tax and installation included. Probably should have been more as the installation took quite a bit longer than they estimated. the results speak for themselves.

Think about what you want and don't just rush into it. It's your car It makes a statement about you.

Chuckie

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts