VW Beetle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
70.SXC
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, Im new to your forums, i stumbled across you after a google search.

Im from Australia and i own a 2000 model beetle, He is my little baby :rolleyes: It is very hard trying to find other beetle owners in Queensland where i live, you guys are very lucky having a whole community of beetle lovers!

I have had my car since May this year and so far i have added 18inch chrome deep dish wheels & lowered him 40mm and thats all..for now. I have been looking into bodykits and stereo's however my main problem is no one sells anything for beetles! as you can imagine, its very frustrating. :mad:

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
MissCarly said:
Hey everyone, Im new to your forums, i stumbled across you after a google search.

Im from Australia and i own a 2000 model beetle, He is my little baby :rolleyes: It is very hard trying to find other beetle owners in Queensland where i live, you guys are very lucky having a whole community of beetle lovers!

I have had my car since May this year and so far i have added 18inch chrome deep dish wheels & lowered him 40mm and thats all..for now. I have been looking into bodykits and stereo's however my main problem is no one sells anything for beetles! as you can imagine, its very frustrating. :mad:
Have you checked out ebay?
Good luck! Your beetle is beautiful and welcome to the org!! :yaya:

·
Super Moderator
14,806 Posts
Welcome to the Org, Miss Carly! :wave3:

You can find just about anything you need at eBay. Have fun shopping! :p

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
MissCarly said:

Hey MissCarly, glad you're here. You'll find a lot of good info and helpful folks here :wave2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts