VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Misskaitface
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1998 new beetle 2.0L auto with 73k.
Sitting on FK coilovers, 18" x 8.5 tarmacs and I love it :)
This is my second car.. First car was a cavalier so this is my pride and joy :)
I plan on bringing it to Vagfair this coming August in York, PA..
I'm interested in learning about other mods that would be possible for my beetle.
Thinking of just getting some minor dents, tinting the back windows and a good buff for now.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sweet! Welcome! I'm a returning member. A bug will be the happiest ride of your life! Just take good care of him/her!

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
welcome to the ORG!!
You are going to LOVE the new beetle.......got a name for it YET?

GLAD you found us!
:D

·
Misskaitface
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No name yet I've had it now for about a year.. Never really thought about a name haha I'll have to think about one huh

·
Everett Street in May
3,212 Posts
Welcome to the org from a driver in Philly. Looking to make the York show in august as well. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few more photos so we can ORGle them! You gotta get a name for the NB!

·
Misskaitface
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Few pictures posted on my page.. More and better ones soon.. Name for my beetle I've decided to go with Bell.. This week Wednesday May 14 planning on going to cruise night at the lancaster speedway with some other dubs not much of a vw show but it should be a good time.

·
ElectricHarleyHouseOfLove
1,754 Posts
Welcome aboard! Originally from the Buffalo area.. nice to see new members from there. :D

My brother used to race at Lancaster Speedway but think it's been about 2 years since he has (and funny enough, May 14 is his birthday, lol).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts