VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I was just handed a good deal on a 2001 GLX 1.8T and just wanted to join in on the exchange of ideas and information.

I'm looking forward to learning more about my new toy and finding ways to improve and maintain her and making a few new friends along the way.

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,869 Posts
Welcome MikeOne! Glad to have you join the party. Got a good group of folk from your neck of the woods. Hope you get a chance to meet up with them, as well as many of us around the country.

Congrats on landing the GLX. Hope to see many pics in the very near future.

Don't be a stanger...post often:)

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
Welcome aboard! You just joined the best site on the Net dedicated to water-cooled Beetles. As Scarab Y2K pointed out, there are a lot of Orgers from down that way. In fact, we have a GTG not far from OKC every October. We cruise through the Talimena Mountain range and would love to have you join us next fall. There are 2 other events, too: There's the Tail of the Dragon in North Carolina every May, and a gathering in Roswell, New Mexico every odd-numbered year in June. :)

·
I'm not a dude.
1,230 Posts
Welcome from Tulsa! If you ever need anything feel free to PM me, I'm in OKC frequently!

Also, check out wetdub.com. The chapter in OKC is pretty cool! Actually, we're all pretty cool ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts