NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone new member in Las Vegas. I've been lurking around the site for about a week and finally joined after taking delivery on our TB. This is our 1st Beetle, but not our 1st VW be any means. I traded in my wife's 2009 Tiguan for a 2013 Beetle that was showcased nicely on the showroom floor. This is our 4th VW thru the same dealership, so needless to say they gave us an amazing deal on the trade in and price on the Beetle. Just took delivery last night (11/23) so we haven't really gotten to test it out (he'll we didn't even test drive it when we bought it) Anyways I look forward on being a member and posting all kinds of great pics of the TB around Vegas. I'll go post a picture our car under the picture thread. Thanks everyone.

2013 VW Beetle Turbo (Wife's)
2013 VW Jetta (Daughters)
2009 VW Jetta (Mine)

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!
Hello from the warm reaches of North Carolina! Join us over on FB too! See the link below.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts