NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I finally got my wife a beetle. She has been wanting one since she was like 7 years old and would never stop talking about them. Finally broke down and went looking. We found a 2013 Beetle Turbo for a really good deal with only 30,000 miles on it. Figured I would share and say hello.
It has a nice all black interior. Maybe I'll take some pictures of that later if anyone wants to see.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
It looks like an "R"

That looks like a Beetle R looking at the wheels, gauges on the dash and the dual exhaust. Does it have the 2.0T? If so, you have quite the hotrod beetle! Either way, it looks super clean.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looks like an "R"

That looks like a Beetle R looking at the wheels, gauges on the dash and the dual exhaust. Does it have the 2.0T? If so, you have quite the hotrod beetle! Either way, it looks super clean.
Sorry I never answered, I never got a notification. Yes it's the 2.0 turbo.

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
R versions have different front lower and rear fascia/grille, plus the R emblem on both front portions of front of door area.
All 2.0Turbos (12 13 14 versions for sure), have dual exhaust. Only the 2.5's had the single exhaust version. (dont know about the diesel versions, would assume they were single as well).
Ive only seen a FEW 2.0turbo versions that DID not have the gauge cluster on top of the dash. Very few.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts