NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Member Sponsors! What's up with no one getting there MS badging? :mad:

When I joined a year ago, it seemed instantanious. In the last month or two, I've read of sevral joiners who didn't get the MS Badge recognition, and now we have at least three more who just "Sponsored Up"! And deserve the recognition.
http://newbeetle.org/forums/feedback-forum/53440-member-sponsor.html#post767152

I think mgmt needs to be attentive to this! Or is it that these piddly little dollars aren't important anymore?

MORAV

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Our nes org liaison is becoming active with our doings- for a while, it was like we were thrown to the wolves. I'll shoot him an e-mail and bring it to his attention, that's if He doesn't beat me to responding to you post first:p.
:)

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Check ME out! :D See my badge?

The PM you suggested worked!!

Thank you!!!

I'm sure it was, because I also got a reply today to a thank you I sent last week for killing the "Hot-Links". So I know the p/m's were picked up.

Apparently, however, he didn't read the Suggestion Box because Bratgirl and Blugg didn't get theirs, but I'm working on it for those who joined and lack the badge! P/m sent just before seeing your post directing him to the Suggestion Box! I'm sure everyone will get theirs! If anyone doesn't/hasn't click on the "Admin" User ID and tactfully make it known! Good guy! Please everybody, no nasty p/m's! He's on our side!

Better yet, just click here -
NewBeetle.org Forums

M.

·
Beware-Blonde with Beetle
677 Posts
:clap::clap::bigthumb::clap::clap:

I'm sure it was, because I also got a reply today to a thank you I sent last week for killing the "Hot-Links". So I know the p/m's were picked up.

Apparently, however, he didn't read the Suggestion Box because Bratgirl and Blugg didn't get theirs, but I'm working on it for those who joined and lack the badge! P/m sent just before seeing your post directing him to the Suggestion Box! I'm sure everyone will get theirs! If anyone doesn't/hasn't click on the "Admin" User ID and tactfully make it known! Good guy!

M.

Very good guy! I appreciate that he addresses issues straight away. :thup:

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Props to our awesome Admin:bigthumb:

And props to all of you new member sponsors!
X2!
Just got to get 'em all, their badges. I sent a p/m.

·
Beetle gone bye bye.
482 Posts
Blugg and I are still not worthy I guess:(
I sent a PM to the admin following the link you posted and still no badge. I was very polite and said please and thank you and everything. I am sad:dunno:

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Blugg and I are still not worthy I guess:(
I sent a PM to the admin following the link you posted and still no badge. I was very polite and said please and thank you and everything. I am sad:dunno:
Oh, don't be :( ! He doesn't ride the boards as some of us do. I sent a msg a week ago and it was 5 or 6 days till the msg was picked up, and then I got an almost immediate response (you can ask the system for a read receipt). You'll get your just rewards! :D

When I first joined, the badging seemed to pop up immediately, upon payment. Apparently some things have changed in the programming, for whatever reason. Things always seem to change when big business get's involved, and rarely for the better.

The moderators used to have Mod badging and that went away, but of course maybe they were just being bombarded with stupid, mundane, or nasty p/m's. :dunno: And I haven't seen Security in, like forever, but then I've been behaving! :roflmao:

·
Beetle gone bye bye.
482 Posts
I will be patient, and not throw a temper tamtrum then. :)

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide App

·
Administrator
728 Posts
Took care of that for you guys! Sorry just been busy working with Al on some things for the good of the site :).

I'm usually around everyday so please feel free to PM me about anything! As I mentioned before, I truly enjoy this awesome community a lot and I am here to help :)

Cheers

·
Beetle gone bye bye.
482 Posts
Thank you. I feel special now....

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you. I feel special now....
You are, Darlin'! :) See, I told ya'!
Oh $hit! Blugg didn't get his. He's already pissed at me...

·
Beetle gone bye bye.
482 Posts
Hey, it's related.. Bugs says it too :D

My new Auction ends Friday, so Friday i will join i hope :)
I guess we are kinda jgetting head of ourselves maybe.:p Hope his auction is successful.:) So you might not be in too much trouble yet Morav.

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I guess we are kinda jgetting head of ourselves maybe.:p Hope his auction is successful.:) So you might not be in too much trouble yet Morav.
I thought he put up his PayPal receipt for paying! No, he's pi$$ed at me for something else... Hope that's not why he's not around tonight!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts