NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new to the forum. I am currently working on a 99 GlS beetle with damage to the floor pan and exhaust system. Hope to get it roadworthy one of these days.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Hi, I am new to the forum. I am currently working on a 99 GlS beetle with damage to the floor pan and exhaust system. Hope to get it roadworthy one of these days.
WELCOME to the ORG.

Great place to meet new people, make new friends and get a ton of information on your Beetle.

You should check out the New Member Welcome kit thread by MORAV. http://newbeetle.org/forums/new-member-forum/51021-newbie-welcome-kit.html

It is very helpful and an excellent resourse.

Again Welcome and have Fun!

·
Beware-Blonde with Beetle
677 Posts
Welcome! :wave: In my opinion you have found THE perfect place to find out more information about your NB as you work to restore him/her to be roadworthy. There are SO MANY amazing people here that know so much about these cars - you are in good hands. Me - I don't know much about repairing cars but I sure do love driving them and looking at everyone's amazing pictures here on the site. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome. Beetles and I go back a looooong time. Maybe someone on here will chime in and tell me how that cat. converter comes out.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts

·
He who walks on Ice!
106 Posts
We've dabbled enough on these cars that anyone of us could answer a broad spectrum of questions. Welcome to the NB club! Morav will be sending you a new member message in which is called a newbee package. Have a great time!!:):):):)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts