NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just bought a 2000, New Beetle turbo, had it two days, owned a 1969 beetle in 1971, haven't owned one since or driven a stick shift since. I'm going to need a lot of help from the forum members, already have problems, will post later on those issues, Retired Airforce since 1989. Bought the beetle to tow behind my motorhome, finally retired.

·
Super Moderator
14,783 Posts
Towing will be no problem. If you can lift the front wheels, that would be ideal.

What kind of issues do you have? I hope you can get them resolved, and start having fun with your new-to-you New Beetle!

Details, please! What color, interior, any mods? We Love Pics!

Welcome to the Org, :wave2: and Welcome to the New Beetle! :party:

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
WELCOME from Tennessee!

Glad you found us here on the ORG!!

Pix please....we LOVE pix ;)

:D

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
Welcome to the Org. Please take a moment to fill out your profile. And dont forget to share some pics. We love pics.

You have found the best place to find out the problems with your beetle. Just post your problems and one of us will guide you to the thread that may have some insite to your problem. ! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts