VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi I'm Jim.

This is my second go round with a new beetle.

just bought a 1998 beetle in reflex silver

I was wondering where were the best accessories websites?

I would like to buy a hood bra just for the hood....and I'm looking for roof racks.

thanks!
Jim

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!
Hello from the warm reaches of North Carolina! I like ECS Tuning on the web for accessories.

·
Go Blue!
293 Posts
Hi Jim :wave:

Welcome to the ORG!
I don't have any good accessory websites that I know of to share with you, but the classified section here sometimes has some cool items posted for sale. Ebay is also another place to check out.

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
DieselGeek.com, 1stvwparts.com, etsy.com, Wetokole.com

·
Registered
67 Posts
If your looking for a roof rack find an expert in your area, the reason for this is it suppresses the headache of hoping and crossing your fingers that it'll fit. I bought a Thule rack for $400.00 of course I got a deal with purchasing all the bells and whistles for it. I cant really help you with finding a car bra but check carid.com they are a little expensive but they have a lot of stuff. Oh and WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts