NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hola folks! I just purchased a NEW TO ME 2010 Final Edition NB Coupe, only 21k on it! It's the newest thing I've driven in many many years! Loving driving a NB where the handles don't fall off, the check engine light isn't flickering on and off, and the OEM radio works perfectly! LOL - plenty of time for things to fall apart in about 7-10 years, right? Muahahhahaha!

Gotta love the Beetle!

Anyways, I haven't named my NB yet, but I do really love video games, hence my user name GMRGRRL! Now that I have a nice NB, I'm looking forward to getting more involved in community meetups, GTGs, and of course modding my lovely NB.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome, take a moment and fill in your profile, show off your car and tell us more about why you love the Beetle! We love photos, hope to see some of your Beetle soon! join us on FaceBook too!!!

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
Congrats to you for your find! And, welcome to the Org! :party:

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
PICS!! :) Yes, dont forget to fill in the profile info!! :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will, I will! Kind of hard to do on just an iPad. I had to sell my computer to pay for some medical bills, and I had to trade in my last bug because it was falling apart and I didn't have the dough to keep fixing it. Ah well. I'll do what I can to post pics. And besides, I'm already on the Facebook page.

Any guesses as to who I am, on Facebook and here on the org?

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
I will, I will! Kind of hard to do on just an iPad. I had to sell my computer to pay for some medical bills, and I had to trade in my last bug because it was falling apart and I didn't have the dough to keep fixing it. Ah well. I'll do what I can to post pics. And besides, I'm already on the Facebook page.

I use my iPad to post pics here all the time. Usually through the app. but it works well uploading through the site too. I am struggling to put the face to the FaceBook name but will do a little hunting.

Ed

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts

I know exactly who you are. I only know one person who just sold their beloved car for a final. Has medical bills to be paid off... And love to game. I think it was the Mario-esque font in your picture that gave it away. :) I have been wrong before. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
WELCOME to the ORG!
Congrats on your NEW BEETLE too :D
What CITY & STATE are you in ?? Inquiring org minds would love to know :p
I'm an IPad user as well. Glad to have you here,can't wait to see your pix.

WELCOME :clap:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hehe, Matty! I was originally Oh Snap, and my old NB was Nemo. On the FB page I'm Irina. And everything I read about the app seems not so good but y'know, desperate times call for desperate measures. And I'm desperate to show off my Final Edition.

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
Hehe, Matty! I was originally Oh Snap, and my old NB was Nemo. On the FB page I'm Irina. And everything I read about the app seems not so good but y'know, desperate times call for desperate measures. And I'm desperate to show off my Final Edition.
I was a little worried that i may have had you confused. :) Glad you're back. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
I never would have guessed. Welcome back! Sorry about the Snap, though...... :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts