NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
1MeanLimaBean
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Gloucester Co. Virginia. Just across the rivah from riverwalk. Me and my wife would love to meet some of the local NB er's. I would like some more general info on NBeast if you don't mind a couple new recruits. Thanks, Jason

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,404 Posts
hey Jason...Warren again...Lisa (spacegrrl) and i have been a little busy with weddings (hers, and my two daughters' weddings) the last couple of years...

the Riverwalk was a great venue in 07/08, and York County is very easy to work with.

now much harder to find an open date for the Riverwalk---it seems to be constantly booked.

we'll need to talk sometime about reviving NBeast...

if nothing else, need to consider hosting a Yorktown/Williamsburg/Gloucester GTG. :)

·
Super Moderator
14,719 Posts
(VA-bugn' - please PM me)

·
1MeanLimaBean
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey Jason...Warren again...Lisa (spacegrrl) and i have been a little busy with weddings (hers, and my two daughters' weddings) the last couple of years...

the Riverwalk was a great venue in 07/08, and York County is very easy to work with.

now much harder to find an open date for the Riverwalk---it seems to be constantly booked.

we'll need to talk sometime about reviving NBeast...

if nothing else, need to consider hosting a Yorktown/Williamsburg/Gloucester GTG. :)
Yeah, need a Y/W/G GTG of sorts. Got to be some place around that needs a cruise. LOL

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,404 Posts
Yeah, need a Y/W/G GTG of sorts. Got to be some place around that needs a cruise. LOL
that'd be cool. an NBeast '07 lesson we DON'T need to learn again? stopping for photos on the side of the Colonial Parkway.

Poor idea from Warren. :wink: the Colonial Park Policeman was pretty good about it, though...

·
1MeanLimaBean
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup Warren! Amanda and I live just across the street, and would do whatever we could to help also. A lot of these events are just a bit far, and would love to chew the fat with some local-ish' dubs:D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Is there any activity on a possible event in Yorktown? Seems there was some, But now it has been quiet. Let's get this party started!!!:)

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,404 Posts
Ollie and I talked about doing a local New Beetle GTG during Tail of the Dragon weekend...maybe we can do something in conjunction with a Peninsula Volkswagen Club or Volkswagen Club of Tidewater thing. I'll talk with Rufus and see what we can come up with. :)

more to follow
warren

·
blue highways
731 Posts
Hi- would love to meet up with local folks- looking forward to anything we can pull together:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts