VW Beetle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my boyfriend was doing a sweet thing and cleaning the car out when he pushed the seat forward too far and the headrest cracked the mirror of the pass. side sun visor. We put a "broken glass" sign up (lots of laughs from friends) but I'd like to replace it now...except I'm having a difficult time finding one that's affordable. I'm not ready to drop the cash that the dealorship is asking so i'm wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to find a better deal??

Also, the fog light needs to be replaced since the "lense" (which we found out was not a lense, but actually one unit) has been cracked and now the light is out, too. Any suggestions on sites/places to check out?

Last stupid question - When a site says right side/left side (as opposed to driver/pass.) which is the left and which is the right? I thought I knew and then I just confused myself! Oh my. :)

Thanks!
Pearl (2001 beetle)

·
Registered
33 Posts
What color do you need? I am replacing the original visors from my wifes NB with some Passat Homelink ones and if you are looking for a grey NB one I have what you need. :D

BTW The NB visors are the same as the Jetta, Golfs, Passat, (cool upgrade if you can score some Pasat homelink ones and actually have a use for it).

pearl said:
...except I'm having a difficult time finding one that's affordable. I'm not ready to drop the cash that the dealorship is asking so i'm wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to find a better deal??

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sun visor

How much? I'm looking for the grey one(s).

:) They are the ones with the sliding window cover and not the flip, right?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sliding, grey, make an offer, (plus shipping). ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
You have a PM.:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One down, one to go

So, visor problem - solved! (thank you) Now i'm still looking for a good resource to replace my fog light. Still haven't heard any suggestions. Anyone?

:)

-Pearl

1 - 9 of 9 Posts