NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)
finally got some more pictures. vanessa elizabeth is 5 weeks old now. i think these pics were taken sometime last week.

anybody know what models of strollers fit into a new beetle? i tried to measure the trunk and look online at some of the dimensions of these things... hmmm, not really any luck. perhaps one of you more seasoned people can help.

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
AWW!! What a little angel!!:angel: Congrats...again!!!

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Thanks for the beautiful pics! Congratulations for your new family addition... :balloons:

I'm a long way from babies. (Oldest is 25, youngest is 11. None in between!). There is (I think) a discussion in the NBC forum, either here, or at the old forums, which are available for searching.

I am confident that you will find one to fit. Good luck! :)

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Baby's are cool. They only suck when they learn to speak in whole sentances. It's at that point you want to strangle them. Solution? Trade em in when they start giving trouble. We do it with cars, right?

Hey where'd everyone go?

Was it something i said?

<<<cricket.....cricket.....cricket>>>

john

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FineExampl said:
Baby's are cool. They only suck when they learn to speak in whole sentances. It's at that point you want to strangle them. Solution? Trade em in when they start giving trouble. We do it with cars, right?

Hey where'd everyone go?

Was it something i said?

<<<cricket.....cricket.....cricket>>>

john
a-ha... i also know that walmart will take back just about anything. ;)

·
i sparkle
203 Posts
FineExampl said:
Is that why the British have boarding schools?!?!?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts