NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can tell (or can't if you're new), we have recently undergone a massive upgrade to the org! With upgrades like this come good things and bad things. Most seem like bad since I'm sure many of you are completely confused as to how you are supposed to do things like in the good ol days.

Well have no fear! We have no idea how a lot of new things work either. :oops: So please be patient and don't hesitate to post questions or message one of the moderators if you're having issues. We're here to help you and we're just as frustrated with learning new fangled things as well.

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
I too share Squeebug's sentiments.
This MAJOR change is a shock to my org system. Not since the big org crash in 2005 has there been a total org teardown and rebuild... that's been 14 years ago!!!
Change is difficult, especially when it discombulates our nostalga and comfort. With the evolution of tech, change has come to our org. To reiterate, we'll help each other through this new age of the org.
The good news is the org lives!...and we can work with that.😁

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
I thought I navigated to the wrong Org! ha Looks great, though quite a bit different!

·
Everett Street in May
3,204 Posts
Definitely a shock to the system, but I like the new set-up/navigation. Glad it is still here!! :woohoo:

·
Super Moderator
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought I navigated to the wrong Org! ha Looks great, though quite a bit different!
Me too I was not expecting it at all!

Definitely a shock to the system, but I like the new set-up/navigation. Glad it is still here!! :woohoo:
I'm liking it but there are a few things that we're discussing changing and a few other updates that looking into.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts