VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this site, new to VW, never thought I'd ever own a big as a fun project but here I am, and I'm actually liking it more after every little change. Car Automotive design Vehicle Volkswagen new beetle Vehicle door

So I picked up this 05 GLS vert. It was completely stock besides the wheels. I've already had my hands on it in many places, and ordered a few things I'm waiting on.

My question is, what are your favorite inexpensive/free mods?

·
Black Velvet
1,128 Posts
Welcome to the org. I love my bug every time I look at her. In fact this is my first VW as well, and I got changes on mine in the next two months. I can't wait to see how yours turn out.

Attachments

·
Black Velvet
1,128 Posts
You have a gorgeous bug, I wish I could of had patients to find one that wasn't convertible, or silver.
Thanks it's been interesting that it all started just by adding accessories from the dealer, once it's in your system there's no turning back.

·
Black Velvet
1,128 Posts
That's for sure, I've always had a problem with the "mod bug" or whatever the people say these days.
Here is some of things that I've done and more coming up

Attachments

·
Black Velvet
1,128 Posts
I really like the white gauge face. Pedals are a nice touch, are those aluminum? Or like a stainless?
They're aluminum Audi TT pedals and I ordered the white face gauges coming up will be a all black steering wheel and for the finishing touch I will add black leather with red suede inserts as well as double red stitching.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts