NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Im seth, just wanted to introduce myself to the forum, just purchased my first beetle a couple months ago, its a 200 1.8t 5 spd 103000 mi on the motor which came with paperwork from the dealership when it was rebuilt at 98,000 mi, full motor rebuild turbo rebuild clutch rebuild, the transmission was left untouched but i only paid 3,250 usd for the car. booked nfor almost 6 pretty stoked cause i already ran a flat 7 in the 1/8 and ive hit 130 in it and it was only pushing 5200-5300 rpm and still climbing (i got scared)

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
Welcome to the org.:wave: I love the power my 2002 Turbo has. Really puts you back into the seat! You got a great deal on it!

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Welcome to the org. I too got my first beetle, a 2001 1.8T, about 2 months ago. They are so fun to drive :D. This place is certainly a wealth of info. So glad to be here.

I'll go ahead and ask everybody's fave question here...when do we get to see some pics??? Can't wait.

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
Welcome to the org. I too got my first beetle, a 2001 1.8T, about 2 months ago. They are so fun to drive :D. This place is certainly a wealth of info. So glad to be here.

I'll go ahead and ask everybody's fave question here...when do we get to see some pics??? Can't wait.
I cant believe I for got to ask!! :p Yes. We love pics! :D

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
Welcome aboard Seth. Glad to have you a part of the org family.

Congrats on landing a nB...hope to see some pics soon.

So Setn, tell us more about yourself... your profile info is blank. There might be some of helpful beetle people near you:)

Sent from my SGH-T679 using AutoGuide App

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
I cant believe I for got to ask!! :p Yes. We love pics! :D
YES (pumps arm down touchdown style)!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

I finally got to ask first :D

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
YES (pumps arm down touchdown style)!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

I finally got to ask first :D
Lol. I was totally picturing a touchdown dance. :D

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh and i already had my first diy fix for herb (thats my beetles name) i had to figure out the reason for tight brakes and motor rev in idle and neutral, it took some digging but i found the vaccum to brake booster had just slipped off, no cracks luckily i guess bc my motor had been rebuilt, but there should def be a sticky on that bc i found multiple sites with users asking the same question as to what was going on

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Lol. I was totally picturing a touchdown dance. :D

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Me thinks that we do think alike, or are you psychic? :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts