NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! My name is Mariah and I just bought my very first NB ,Ursula a few days ago. She is a 2003 2.0L 5speed black bug. I love her so much! I am so excited that I have finally got a NB. I have been wanting one forever!:D

·
Wanna Walnetto young lady
178 Posts
Welcome Mariah! Beetles are addictive. I've had mine for 3 years, and still get excited when I get ready to drive it.:)

You will find a lot of info on the Org should you need it. Some very knowledgable people here.:)

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Welcome to the looney bin....I mean....the Org! :wave2:

You are in good company. We are all crazy :crazy: about our New Beetles! Congrats on getting * N.B.A.D. :party:

*New Beetle Affective Disorder :D

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Well there you are Mariah... we've been waiting for you:banana:

So glad to have you and Ursala join us- it's a happy little place:D

Take good care of Ursala; this place is just the spot for doing so.

Please give us the pleasure of seeing some pics of your beetle; we love the pics.

And please tell us a bit more about Ursala... where did you find her?... maintenance records, stuff like that.

Welcome to the party:party:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks for the nice welcome everyone :)I have had Ursula (still not so sure of her name yet. not sure if im feeling it completely :/) since saturday and i bought her at 103,xxx miles. She does need a timing belt change which will be getting done on friday, she has already had an oil change too. Also, my right headlight is out and I replaced the bulb on both headlights yesterday so they both had fresh bulbs, but the right light still is not going on, im wondering whats going on? :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts