And maybe diff wheels!!!!
pods on the center of the dash

ANYONE KNOW GOOD THINGS TO MAKE MY DREAM CAR EVEN BETTER

Its a 04 with 63XXX

Attachments

·
5/23/10 <3
11,171 Posts
First, make sure maintenance is up to date! Most importantly, the timing belt and water pump.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
I am so happy I got this been wanting one forever

But I want to
lower it
Exhaust
Something to make u really hear the turbo
And maybe diff wheels!!!!

Its a 04 with 63XXX
Nice looking Beetle!

I am 100% with Smileybug. Make sure the maintenance is done on it before you spend hundred if not thousands doing all sorts of mods and then your timing belt snaps or jumps a few teeth and your precious car turns into a door stop.

Personally, I think lowering a Beetle isn't a good idea but that's just me. If you do lower it than be sure you get a hybrid oil pan since that aluminum pan will tear wide open the first time you hit a bump or a chuck hole.

Good Luck to you!

Nice Car!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am so happy I got this been wanting one forever

But I want to
lower it................Bilstein shock lifetime warranty+ h&r spring

Exhaust.................bigger down pipe+ 2.5 inch cat back

Something to make u really hear the turbo..... unitronic chip

And maybe diff wheels!!!!....those oem wheels are perfect

Its a 04 with 63XXX

that's about it, the chip give you more boots, so more sound, use also a new dv valve to hear it more. static drop with your delta x will be nice. think about a skid plate to protec the oil pan, and the most important thing, keep it in shape, all the filter, spark plug.....

·
Registered
108 Posts
if you also want a sort of blow off valve sound every time you shift gears, i suggest replacing your stock cold air intake with an aftermarket one, easy job too. I have an aFe one sounds great and improves a little performance on my turbo s.

I'm running revo stage 1 and it's pretty mean :cool: i suggest if you're going to chip your car get an aftermarket diverter valve as well. Some other thing that i've recently done to my turbo s was replace the whole stock exhaust system to a 2.5" stainless steel turbo back exhaust system by techtonics tuning with the borla muffler...best thing I've ever done to my beetle. lol it's not annoying at low rpms but when you floor it, it roars. I plan on recording a video for that haha.

i was planning to go do revo stage 3 >__> but now that's just going crazy with 300+hp and i don't really need that lol. I'm fine with my approximately 225hp beetle.

next goal for me are the wheels, i'm looking for porsche twists. i also might wanna get samco boost hose and a boost guage as well since i don't know how much boost i'm getting

1 - 8 of 8 Posts