NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Send Money
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A shop in the Los Angeles area is converting old VW Beetles into completley electric vehicles. They are calling them "WEEVILS" (Western Environmental Electric Vehicles Interstate Leasing Service) as the name 'Beetle' was already taken.

One day an older distingushed gentleman walks in and says he'd like to lease TWO of the vehicles for his wife and himself.

The manager says "Fine, we'll just fill out the paper work and you can have your pick of the lot. First we need to know your name and address."

The gentleman says "I'm rather reluctant to give out that information as I'm very rich and don't wish to be bothered by all the ensuing mail and phone calls I know I'm sure to recieve. I'll be paying cash in advance for the leases and cash for the routine maintenance. Since the agreement says 'Leasor' under the line for my name, can we use that for the agreement?"

The manager thinks about it for awhlie and says "I don't see why not." and put the name Leasor in all the appropriate blanks.

A few months later the gentleman brings the vehicles back for their first scheduled maintenance. He and his wife sit in the waiting area chatting and having coffee. When the manager goes to retieve the couple the gentalman asks how much for the service and then pays cash. On his way out he stops and gives each of the mechanics a $100 and thanks them for their quick turn around.

One of the mechanics is a little stunned and goes over to the manager and asks who the man was...

The manager replies "I don't know. We just call him "The Leasor of Two WEEVILS."

·
Super Moderator
14,755 Posts
Haha! The lessor of two weevils............ :lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts