NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another "surface" review that doesn't give you much of anything new; more whining about the "gender gap" and "better" but not much else... the reviews I have seen so far, don't reveal anything I haven't already heard before! Maybe that type of job wouldn't be so bad; you just regurgitate the press release info from VW and add a little whining for good measure! :)

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
You go, billymade!

Another "surface" review that doesn't give you much of anything new; more whining about the "gender gap" and "better" but not much else... the reviews I have seen so far, don't reveal anything I haven't already heard before! Maybe that type of job wouldn't be so bad; you just regurgitate the press release info from VW and add a little whining for good measure! :)
:roflmao:, ditto from MORAV

·
Super Moderator
20,823 Posts
Agree with Billymade.

That review shows the ignorance of the host and his skill for repeating stigmatic talking points that existed over the new beetle's run.

It's obvious that dude has never taken a new beetle through mountain twisties or a tightly curved road. Yet he has the nerve to say that the new beetle didn't handle well.

I'm so sick of people telling others what they should drive and if it's manly or girly. If a man gets in the car, well then it's a man's car- and vice versa. Friggin lemmings! I'm off to listen to "Subdivisions" by Rush, to calm down over these insecure boys, that are sheltered in their "be cool or be cast out", bubbles of rigidity. The song is very therapeutic:D
We're done here:rant2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts