VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi y'all, I bought a 98 Beetle at the end of last year. Joined here off a recommendation from a VWVortex person :) Just sayin' hi and poking around, looking at everyone's pics.

:wave:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,869 Posts
A big welcome to you and your beetle to the org. Wow your nB is very clean. Congrats on such a nice find!

There's a lot of Atlanta orgers too. I hope you get to meet up with them. Matter of fact you'll have a great opportunity meet som if them, as they embark on the 5th annual TOD- Tail of the Dragon cruise/weekend, May 3-5th....you should come. If you can't, at least meet up with the crew for lunch that Friday before they leave.

Info for TOD can be found in my signature.

Again welcome aboard.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,419 Posts
welcome to the .org, Lark! nice beetle. :)

·
This chick drives a stick
4,854 Posts
Welcome to the org, from a fellow Atlantan! :D If you're interested, Stone Mountain VW is doing a monthly meet at their dealership next Saturday, starting at 11am. I will be there, so if you want to meet up, we can talk about all kinds of Atlanta New Beetle events...and even Tail of the Dragon. If you can't make it, feel free to message me and I'll point you in the right direction for meeting some awesome peeps! :D If you see a silver TDI beetle with big 5 spoke rims, make sure to honk and wave! :D That'll be me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts