NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

Here are the pix of my new 2004 VW Beetle GLS Convertible. I have only had her since last Sunday and these pix are from the dealers site. She has no major mods except a fairly new JVC stereo, which will probably be replaced with a even newer model. I want to put a spoiler on her, because I love the look, convertible or not.

So glad to have found this forum and to be a part of it all. I am so falling in love with this little Cherry Baby.

Regards
Marietta in MO

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
I'll bet you're smiling the whole time you're near, in, of thinking, of your NBC. I know, I would be! :D

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Me too.

Welcome to the org. This is a great place full of great people always ready to help in any way they can. I love this group. I'm going to tail of the dragon in May and the main reason I can't wait is because there are a lot of people I finally get to meet in person there. You should check out the thread. It sounds like a really great time in general.

Congrats on your new beetle. Keep those pics coming. We love pics. Can't wait to see the spoiler :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the Welcome

Thanks for the welcome folks. I will check out the Tail of the Dragon, and I looking at spoilers, because I cannot decide which one yet!

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Thanks for the welcome folks. I will check out the Tail of the Dragon, and I looking at spoilers, because I cannot decide which one yet!
Lmk if you decide to go to the tail. Then you'll be one more I can add to the list of org peeps I get to meet :)

There are a lot of spoiler choices aren't there. You'll have a hard time deciding I'm sure; but, just like your new beetle, you will find one you like and make it yours.

·
Dumpkin
354 Posts
Diggin the red...and Im 100% with u on the vert and spoiler thing;) DO IT!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She has a name now. She is FlyBug!!! I am now waiting on spring, which is hard to imagine with over a foot of new snow on the ground. All I have thought about is running around topless. Damn!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Nah, no spoiler...

I am so broke after paying for everything under the hood she needed, plus a new fancy stereo, shoot, I am lucky she has a half of a tank gas left in her!

But her new plates came in!

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Love the plates, and at least you have a fancy stereo to listen to while you wait for a spoiler. It's too cold out to put on a spoiler right now anyway...lol. Any new pics?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pix

Live the plates, and at least you have a fancy stereo to listen to while you wait for a spoiler. It's too cold out to put on a spoiler right now anyway...lol. Any new pics?

/QUOTE]

Hi Iggy's Mom.

I will take a few more on Wed. We are waiting on the faceplate kit to arrive, because we thought they were sending the right one with the kit, but of course not. It was free and it was generic. So once we get the plate on I will snap a few shots or her insides.

She as pretty inside as she is out. I am making her a red leather steering wheel cover and maybe I will have it done by then, but I have a busy week, so maybe not! That may spur yet another photo shoot!!!:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts