NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had an idea that I think you guys will really enjoy, so I threw it together. It's a gallery of all the custom avatars of NewBeetle.org members. Member Sponsors can see it here (sorry, this feature is for member sponsors only):

http://newbeetle.org/apps/avatar-gallery/

Please consider this a "beta." That is to say, it's probably not perfect yet and I'll still be working on it some, but I'm throwing it to the wolves anyway. The page is pretty long and can be a bit slow to load -- it probably needs to be paginated, but I haven't gotten to it yet.

In any case, I hope you enjoy this fun new look at the members here at NewBeetle.org. :)

Attachments

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
cool! where are all these people though? did they just join and leave? i haven't seen most of these people...:confused:

oh, and you spelled "custm" wrong (header on web browser page). i think it's techically called page title.

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
callisto9 said:
cool! where are all these people though? did they just join and leave? i haven't seen most of these people...:confused:

oh, and you spelled "custm" wrong (header on web browser page). i think it's techically called page title.
Bah! Like I said, it's a beta. :)

I fixed it. Thanks a lot for pointing it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts