NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently a few folks have asked me about the web browser stats and other miscellaneous stats for NewBeetle.org (probably just to satisfy their own curiosity. So, I thought I'd post a few screenshots from my stats tool for those of you who are curious. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
I a minority here..... Safari, Mac and 1660 by 1050.....

cool

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dede said:
Interesting stats Jeff. What software are using to produce the stats? I wonder if it is available for a Windows server?
The software is Mint, written and distributed by my good friend Shaun Inman. It's a great piece of work by the guy I consider the be probably the best web designer on the face of this planet.

It's based on Apache/PHP/MySQL. I know Shaun has plans to support Apache on Windows, but I don't believe it's currently available for non-Unix machines.

You can find out more at http://haveamint.com.

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
I use all Macs, and only Safari.. I am glad to see FireFox makes at least 25% of all visit -- that's a good number for a good browser!

·
Co-pilot wanted
31 Posts
Wow... lots of people still use IE. Surprising.

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
Skweeker said:
Wow... lots of people still use IE. Surprising.
I'm not really shocked. As proven by past discussions, this and VW vortex is comprised of mostly Windows using individuals of varying skill level; to see 26% using FireFox is what impresses me. I'm glad to see it's got that strong of a footing here. The 5% of safari users also make me smile, since I am a Mac OS X user :)

·
Send Money
1,135 Posts
Mighty interesting :)

I use IE and Mozilla, mostly depending on what I feel like clicking on that day. At work it's strictly Mozilla. IE has been locked out for external web sites (for me, at least). Resolution is a measly 800x600 on both work and home machines.

·
Premium Member
4,315 Posts
When I'm not in AO-Hell I use Firefox. I am surprised less people have a 1280X800 screen resolution though. It seemed to me when I was just Notebook shopping (3rd time in 2 years) that they were almost all 1280X800 or 1280X768. Guess not as many lappy users as I thought there would be.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts