NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the wake of the recently-released avatar gallery comes the new member gallery. This is a page displaying all member profile pictures. It's available to member sponsors at the following URL:

http://newbeetle.org/apps/member-gallery

This, again, should be consider "beta." It works as-is, but probably needs some tweaking before it can be considered "done."

Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
It just keeps getting better! Thank you! :p

·
Diesel Inside
359 Posts
When I click on the link it sends me to a page saying I must be logged in (which I already am). Then when I login from that page it sends me to the forums. Then if I find this post and click on the link again it sends me back to the page saying I must login. Did this to me in IE and Firefox.

·
Super Moderator
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jpdeuce said:
When I click on the link it sends me to a page saying I must be logged in (which I already am). Then when I login from that page it sends me to the forums. Then if I find this post and click on the link again it sends me back to the page saying I must login. Did this to me in IE and Firefox.
You must be a member sponsor to view this page. It should tell you that. Sounds like I may have a bug in my script that isn't telling you the right thing. It should be telling you that you must be a member sponsor, not that you need to log in. I'll fix that. Either way, you won't be able to see the page if you aren't a member sponsor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts