VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all , just got myself a black 2003 1.9TDI beetle; apart from some alloys which are scruffy its totally standard. think will be on here often, as seems a great resource of information.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,834 Posts
Looks great! And, a TDI to boot! Awesome!!! :bigthumb:

Welcome to the Org :wave2:

·
Registered
2 Posts
wwelcome!

Nice lookin' ride. Your first beetle or TDI? I predict a long happy ride.

I'm on my third NB (new beetle) TDI. 2000 automatic, 2002 automatic, and currently a 2000 5-speed. All good cars.

Your wheels look good in the pic, but if you decide they need a re-finish search for "plasti dip" on the forums. Easy and cheap way to make them look as good or better than new. Before you fall too much in love with it be sure it's available on your side of the pond.

PS: There's probably a thread on here somewhere that will explain how to move the steering wheel to the correct side ;-)
(consider yourself properly introduced to forum lame humor)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi first new beetle, had a 1970's one about 20 years ago.
also have a seat altea tdi so know how good these engines are.

plastidip is something ive been considering for the alloys as they do let it down.

ps like the joke:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Newbie with New Beetle in Bowie

It's a good day to own a beetle, good evening all, just checking in and posting for the first time on this forum. Here's my new Beetle and her name is Jazzi, she's a full figured woman fender sound, sunroof and NAV, nothing like a sultry women who can sing with the best of them, knows where she's going and can open up and let in the Sun to brighten my day.
Looking forward to more conversations and interactions on the board, it's almost time to put Jazzi's sister up for the winter (Bri, Ducati Diavel Dark) and so new adventures begin with the third of her kind (parents had a '69 Bug, I had a Super Beetle in college {don't ask when} and now by 2014).

4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the Soul!
My 4 wheels are thrilling:fro:

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi all , just got myself a black 2003 1.9TDI beetle; apart from some alloys which are scruffy its totally standard. think will be on here often, as seems a great resource of information.

Aw ours are almost twins! Got mine about a month ago, 1.9TDI as well :) welcome! It's nice to see someone else from the UK - I'm from Suffolk :) Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volkswagen new beetle Motor vehicle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts