NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
hey everyone,

i'm fairly new here, thinking about getting a volkswagen so i just want to learn more about the brand as a whole. looking forward to reading what people have to say.

cheers!

·
Old & New Beetles
2,244 Posts
Welcome to the org!

Volkswagen is very interesting brand, at least in my opinion ;)

I have read a lot about its history and origins.
It´s fascinating! How it was possible that "ugly duckling" -The Beetle- become really a car for the masses... 21,5 million sold worldwide! That´s something.

Also the newer history is interesting: Golf, Passat etc. + our dear New Beetle :)

Don´t hesitate: choose Volkswagen :D ;)

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Volkswagen by 2013 will be Number One in the World.

You may know that Volkswagen owns Audi and Porsche(well 49.9% and a complete merger was scheduled for september 2011 but was postponed but will happen) but did you know that Volkswagon also owns Lamborghini, Bentley, Skoda, Seat and probably a few others that I don't remember right of hand. So if you don't like a Beetle you may go ahead and buy a Lambo or Bentley instead ;)

·
Momentai!!!
1,092 Posts
Volkswagen by 2013 will be Number One in the World.

You may know that Volkswagen owns Audi and Porsche(well 49.9% and a complete merger was scheduled for september 2011 but was postponed but will happen) but did you know that Volkswagon also owns Lamborghini, Bentley, Skoda, Seat and probably a few others that I don't remember right of hand. So if you don't like a Beetle you may go ahead and buy a Lambo or Bentley instead ;)
Don't forget one of the most important Manufactures Volkswagen owns, Bugatti! :D Hardly anyone I tell be leaves that! Haha jokes on them!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts