VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Just signed up and thought I'd say hi! So hi!

I've registered hoping to get a bit of technical advice, so please could someone point me in the right direction to the correct area of the forum? Its an issue with a 1.6 '01 beetle, ns passenger window?

Hope someone can help!

Cheers, Ben

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,471 Posts
Hello, welcome to the org! Not sure how to help, there are a couple window regulator threads here, someone is bound to guide you! Don't forget to share some pics! We love pics!

Also, don't forget to fill in your profile! It will help us help you if you need it!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I've got something to admit though...I'm a Ford guy! Shoot me now :-/

That said, i'm currently looking for a new car and def wouldn't mind a Golf. Seen a few on that auction site but it's just finding the right one at the right price (tight Budget) relatively near by!

T'other half has a 1.6, '01 beetle petrol, and she loves it. i've driven it a few times and it's all right, I do prefer diesel with a bit more grunt tbh.

I shall have a gander through the forum and find the most relevant place to ask my query now i'm sat at the flaptop and not on a dying mobile!

Fanks again everyone!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts