NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello every one, I am new member here and get get registered here for making friends and discussing over the issues of NewBeetle as I don't have much idea about the technical aspects of the car. Hope I'll enjoy my stay and it's really nice to meet you.
thanks!:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, it's good to see your positive response towards me...now I am definitely going to enjoy my stay among you.
thanks !

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
Well, it's good to see your positive response towards me...now I am definitely going to enjoy my stay among you.
thanks !
Nothing but positive for our fellow beetle peeps. Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet you & your beetle in person via a GtG-get together one day soon. :)

Sent from my SGH-T679 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome.. So tell us a little more about your beetleWe also love to see pix here on the org .
Friend really sorry but I am not able to post the pics of my beetle, because I am not visiting any option for posting pics.
BTW, the brief intro about my beetle is that I have owned this car in the 2010 and it is of black color, 2.5L 5 cyl engine, automatic transmission, MP3 player etc. and really enjoying its drive. thanks!

·
Owner of Puffy
144 Posts
Welcome to the ORG

·
USS ANNIEPRISE NCC 1701 A
4,148 Posts
WELCOME TO THE ORG!

Do you have a New Beetle yet? If so we LOVE pictures!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts