VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was fooling around today and stopped by my VW dealership.

They gave me a present.

Yes Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, It's here. Volkswagen has heard your cries.

The Volkswagen Original Blumenvase is here. It's the official flower vase for the Next Gen Beetle. It's VW part number is 5C0 061 110 A

True it's a little pricey at probably $21.00 plus tax, but if this has been your reason for not pulling the trigger and getting a brand new Beetle.... Now's the time.

Better yet, if you drop 25 grand or more for a B-12+ make them give you one!

Chuckie

·
Super Moderator
5,367 Posts
If it's the same one then I don't like it. Just seems like way to much of an after thought. I liked how the NB had it right in the dash piece like it was supposed to be there...cause well...it was.

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dunno

The dealer told me that they were just able to get them this week.

I don't care for the vase so I never pursued them B4. As far as I know they are new. First I'd seen of them from VW. I know there were some aftermarket ideas floating around. I know Wifey is going to love having it in her Beetle Vert.

·
Ooo shiny!
154 Posts
Ummm, it's just a stick on for 50 bucks!!!!
I kept the original vase from my 2000 and bought a clip for the vent and it does just fine there.

Attachments

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well Actually...

It's just a stick on for $22.00 according to the VW parts website.

Once again, For all those who were upset that the Next Gen Beetle didn't have a flower vase, this would be a cheap and effective answer. It is sold by VW and seems to be a perfect fit.

Don't be a hater!

Chuckie

·
Everett Street in May
3,212 Posts
Hey, that is really cool actually, as a number of folks were disappointed that the B-12's did not have an option for one.

Thanks for posting Chuck!!!

·
Ooo shiny!
154 Posts
Not a hater at all.
I do think that $22 is a bit much, but it does prove that VW is showing a bit of remorse for not including the bugvase (excuse the pun), in the post 2011 NB era...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts