VW Beetle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Drivin' the Dream
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a brand-new (protective film has never been removed) center dash. Part #: 1CO-858-069-C-62J

How I got it:
I purchased a used 2002 Beetle and a center vent was broke. Rather than really fix it the dealer gave me a brand new center dash part when I came to pick it up. I decided the broken vent isn't a big deal to me, so I'm selling the part he gave me.

$50 plus shipping and it's yours. Checked with the Post Office and $10 would send it anywhere in the continental US (Standard.) ($45 for Next Day Express)

Contact me @ [email protected]

Attachments

·
HP Technician
449 Posts
I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want it but my income is stretched until Christmas is over :(

My dash is so gouged and scratched from the previous owner that it so embarrassing when people go "You got a new car! Lemme go see it!" and then see the horrible dash in it.

·
Want to do a drive.
1,798 Posts
I'll take it. Paypal?

·
Want to do a drive.
1,798 Posts
Waiting for your info to send payment.

·
Want to do a drive.
1,798 Posts
Didn't know it was a game. :(

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Sorry - sold already to first person who responded to my e-mail address.
Damn!:mad: Makes you wonder if you should have been asking more, huh?:confused:

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Actually I was in the right place at the right time for once. I had been looking for one of these. My g/f bug p/o put the wood trim all over it. It looked really bad. This is the only thing I messed up while removing the wood, and her vents were kinda messed up.

Thanks Dale.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts