NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a few photos of me, Niki. Let's see... I'm 23 years old and I work at a skate shop and I have an addiction for MAC makeup and snowboarding!

DSCF1530.JPG

My mom got us a limo for my Nana's birthday and we went to Cirque Du Soileil! It was FANTASTIC!!
DSCF1555.JPG

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
New photos!

Here's a few shots of my best buddy and I at Halloween this year. I went as Alice in Wonderland and she is Sergeant Sexy.
DSCF0563.JPG

DSCF0564.JPG

And this is a Van's ad that I was able to be a part of. I'm the one staring into space in the background, LOL! If you go into a Van's store you may just see me! :D

DSCF0232.JPG

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Snowboarding!

Look!! I found that white stuff you guys back east keep calling snow. Only about 45 minutes away from me. I know, I still don't believe it either. Anyway, I used this snowboard thing to glide down the side of the mountain on that snow stuff. It was pretty fun and I'm only slightly bruised and sore! :D

No action shots... only on the lift and strappin on the boots at the top!

(PS- I was told by more than one person that my hat was the coolest one on the mountain. And I must agree! :D)

Attachments

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In honor of Niki Day! :eek:)

An art show at our other store. These are my 2 friends Jenae (on the left) and Meagen (right).

Attachments

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One more:

I threw my Mom a surprise party for her 50th bday. Here's a photo of Nana and I attending.

Attachments

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Big Bear Jan 5-7, 2007

Here some shots from my weekend trip in Big Bear. I don't have any action shots because, well, there's nothing to see, LOL! I can't do any tricks or jumps... I can just manuever down the hill. :D These are some shots of me and my best bud Veronica.

Attachments

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Old Photos

I was bored and going through old photo albums of mine. Thought I'd scan some old pics to show you what I looked like when I graduated... these are all about from 2001ish so I was about 17-18.

This is my Senior pic. Funny thing about this is, it's not my real senior photo that the school takes. My mom was living in Thailand and had all of her mail forwarded during that time... including my senior photos! So we had to take some emergency ones to send out in the announcments. Check out that wild blonde hair! LOL!
senior photo.jpg

??? Yea... I'm a dork! I dunno how I was so tan though! Has never happened since!
bike.jpg

This is my friend Jess and I with Bam Margera. He was so nice and not at all like his on his show! We were at ASR- an annual skate convention in San Diego.
bam.jpg

Ahhh... the Pathfinder. Many a good times resulted from romping that beast around!
pathfinder.jpg

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
More old pics!

Heh! This is soo fun! :) I hope you guys are having as much fun laughing at me as I am! :D

Let's see, I would have been 6 months here!
babyeaster.jpg

Look!!! Boobs!!! LOL!!
phone.jpg

Me and Nana! This is probably one of our favorite pics! Doesn't she look exactly the same?! I swear she's had that same hairdo even before I was born!
nana.jpg

Maybe 4?
pink.jpg

Once, I had the flu really bad and I threw up in my sleep all over these pj's... I was so bummed! LOL! 1989.
mermaid.jpg

I had quite the attitude back then too! Easter 1990.
easter.jpg

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok Ok, last ones... I forgot to add these in the last post. :)

This is me and my BFF Gina when we were about 15ish. Check out those hot glasses! :wink:
gina niki.jpg

And Nana and I. She was visiting from WA when she lived there in this photo sometime around 2000 or 2001.
niki nana.jpg

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
New hairdo! I did it myself! :D I'm so proud of myself!

Attachments

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maverick's!

My ladies and I met some of the boys from work for a night out on the town Friday night at the local cowboy hole-in-the-wall bar. What a night! I sang kareoke! The photos are on Gina's camera though, so stay tuned for those! :D

My bestest buddies, Gina and Veroninca

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
An older one from New Year's Eve with Gina and Veronica when I had longer hair!

This is from our fun night when I karaokeed! Do I make a good Eminem?! :D

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
This is my coworker, Andrew, and I down in San Diego.

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here's Veronica, Gina and I from last Friday night. You can see my red hair. Whadaya think? Doesn't matter... it's gone now! LOL! I'll have new pictures of my new hair up later...

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
From tonight... here's my new hair. It's actually more pink than in the photos :)

I really like those shirts huh? :D And check out that hot Coach purse! :wink:

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Me again!!!! :D

Veronica at Huntington Beach last week...

Leo and I bored at work and showing off our Juicyfruit grillz :D

Whadaya think? A good look for me? :rolleyes:

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
This is my cousin CJ and I out at the lake for Memorial Day

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Stacy and me at the lake.

New hair! This is from the Speedway gtg with Yul, London, X, and me! :D

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My sister is a hairstylist and she did mine and Veronica's hair the other day. Then we had to get all dolled up and they took photos of us for her portfolio. Here is us after we got our hair styled and our photos taken. I love this photo of us. :)

I'm ready for the 4th :D

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
4th of July... Hahahahahaha... this was a game of musical chairs. I got 3rd place!

This is from when we had to go to my sister's salon for those portfolio photos. Does this even look anything like me?! I look soooo weird without my glasses on...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts