These are the first shots I put up of Bugzzi on the Org from May 2006.​
DSCF0029.JPG

DSCF0031.JPG

DSCF0033.JPG

DSCF0035.JPG

DSCF0037.JPG

DSCF0040.JPG

DSCF0045.JPG

This was out first day together after I drove her home- August 11, 2004. :heart: Little did we know we would face some troubles together. Bugzzi was keyed, had her tires slashed, had oranges and eggs thrown at her, and we were followed home in Jan/Feb 2006. :(
Picture 016.jpg

The latest photos of my Darling Bugzzi...

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Isn't that a beautiful California sunset in her window? And you can see my boyfriend's car, Bennzy in the background. He loaned me some $$ to get my car because he knew I wanted her so badly! How nice, huh?! And the last picture is of mine and Bugzzi's first day together, August 11, 2004.

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
That's a pretty bug!! What a nasty girl to do all that to your car!:mad: :rant2: :dunno: :crying: :bash: :banghead:
If she does anything else, you could take pictures and file a police report. If nothing else, I'd say that's harassment. Post more pics!! How many miles?

Cori

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bugzzi is getting up there in age and I drive about 60 miles everyday. She has 114000 miles! :eek:(
I filed police reports on every occassion and was ready to sue for the damage ($500 for new tires and a trip to get her detailed, clayed, and waxed), but since everything stopped when we chased them down, I felt it was better to let sleeping dogs lie... But karma is a b&$#h!!! :eek:)

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
That's a little over 16k/year - not bad. That girl probably knows by now she should be on her best behavior!!:D Are your seats really as clean as they look? They look good, especially for a 99. Today I saw a red 98 that had cloth seats that looked like they needed replaced. Lots of bad stains. Poor car!:(

Happy driving!

Cori

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
More pics are on their way but I need food first! :) My seats are as clean as they look- thank you! I try to take very good care of her as she is my baby! But it's not too hard to take good care of leather seats. And I'm usually the only one with my butt in them!

·
Super Moderator
14,774 Posts
I hope that that girl leaves your car alone, or a posse needs to be dispatched. :mad:

Lovely pictures, and beautiful New Beetle. :party:

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
EvilinaDM101 said:
Hi! :wave:

Nice pics!! Interesting first pic of you popping out of the trunk. Kinda like a Jack in the Box :lol: :D

Glad to hear that psycho chick stopped messing with Bugzzi. Great pics and can't wait to see more!! :goodjob:

BTW, is that a SAY NO TO MYSPACE sticker? :lol: funny :ha:
Thank you! Your bug is gorgeous as well! And yes, it is a SAY NO TO MYSPACE sticker. I had it made awhile ago and I always get comments about it on the street. It's funny to see kids walking on the sidewalk and they point and laugh. I once had someone stick a MYSPACE sticker on my car... guess they didn't like my sticker so much! I have a photo of the sticker but it wouldn't load. I'll try again in a bit!

·
Banned
3,877 Posts
1. you have an excellent example of a 99 beet, very clean and sweet.

2. If anbody!!! EVER!!! dragged a piece of metal along the side of my car no one would ever hear from them again!!!

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gilligan said:
1. you have an excellent example of a 99 beet, very clean and sweet.

2. If anbody!!! EVER!!! dragged a piece of metal along the side of my car no one would ever hear from them again!!!
Thank you so much! As far as the whole keying thing, I would have loved to chop her head off, but I wanted to be the bigger person and I didn't want to get in trouble. Plus, she knows where I live and could do it again. Like I said in another post, karma is horrible; she'll get her's one day! :D

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here's some more photos...
I don't know how I foumd this site, but I'm glad I did! Everyone here is super friendly and it's nice to know that there are lots of other people out there that are bug-nuts as I am! I had no idea; I thought I was weird! I thought I was the only one who stared down other bugs on the street and parked next to them in parking lots! :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
Very nice looking NB. That is horrible about your baby getting keyed. I guess one bug looks the same as the other to non buggers. Proud of you being the bigger person, not so sure i could have been. :goodjob: :goodjob:

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
I like the smoked lights. I'm dying to smoked my tails. Hot bug, hot chik, what more could anyone want out of life? But for the love of JuggBug get those plastic mats OUT of there! Invest in the ol' Monster Mats. You'll thank me later.

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FineExampl said:
I like the smoked lights. I'm dying to smoked my tails. Hot bug, hot chik, what more could anyone want out of life? But for the love of JuggBug get those plastic mats OUT of there! Invest in the ol' Monster Mats. You'll thank me later.
Thanks! Out of curiosity, why are the plastic mats bad? The people I bought her from had them in there so I kept them. And I keep a towel on the driver's side. The stuff we used on the tail lights is by VHT. It's called Nite-Shades. It was like $14 or so. It worked fantastic! It's not matte; it's very glossy so it looks great, especially on black cars. Here's a pic of my boyfriend's Benz that he did it to even darker.

Attachments

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
FineExampl said:
But for the love of JuggBug get those plastic mats OUT of there!
Ahem, I heard that! :wink:

Awesome NB bmxbugzzi!!! :) I'm sorry to hear about the psycho hose beast that jacked ur bug up though :mad: I've never understood the mentality of someone that could jack up a car...much less jack up a bug? That should be like an automatic one way ticket to hell or something :eek: LOL

Anyways, it's looking good and probably pretty happy next to the bf's benz too! HOOKED UP! LOL :)

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
bugzzi is beautiful!! Welcome to the org to both of you!! :wave3:

·
Volktron
269 Posts
What is that stuff you're putting on the wiper cowl area? Back in Black? what does that do exactly?

1 - 20 of 732 Posts