NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey yall...

I have a 3br house i'm renting at least until April. I have 2 rooms available to rent. I'm just splitting the rent/untilities evenly. I think it'll be available to move in for the first of November, but i will keep this thread updated as it goes along.

As a couple of you may know, my girlfriend of four years quit/lost 2 jobs and has now been living under my wing for over 2 months with her 2 kids. She is leaving as she has decided to cheat on me as well as not pay her share or find work. I have the lease until April and i'd like to honor it instead of losing money on the deal and moving back in with Mom. a 30yr old doesn't belong at home with mommy. So, if you need a room and have a full time job (and a NB would be nice) i think i can help you out.

PM me if you want to come to Jersey. Hell, if things work out and i get along with the person there's no reason not to re-up in April. I'm a free man and will make this crap work out somehow.

I'm dead serious.

Middletown, NJ; near the shore, near public transportation (bus will pick up at end of street), full house with yard, garage, driveway. 3minutes from Keansburg if you like that sort of thing. Just of Rt36. washer/dryer available.

Mods: can this stay here in the populated section? is it okay to bump it if it goes far away?

John

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
I'm going to see my NJ relatives this weekend. I have a bunch of cousins our age. I'll ask them to ask their friends if any of them are looking for a place.

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CyberGreenBaby said:
I'm going to see my NJ relatives this weekend. I have a bunch of cousins our age. I'll ask them to ask their friends if any of them are looking for a place.
Did i ever mention that i love you right now?

john

ps - not a weird obsessive love, just a respectful stalker kinda love along the lines of ...oh forget it

·
18,312 Posts
FineExampl said:
Did i ever mention that i love you right now?

john

ps - not a weird obsessive love, just a respectful stalker kinda love along the lines of ...oh forget it
:rotfl:

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In the immortal words pr Darryl Hall and John Oates...

SHE'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!

But in my case...she can stay gone.

I have 2 bedrooms available IMMEDIATELY. You can move in RIGHT NOW.

I'm in Middletown, NJ on the wet side as we say round here. Nice neighborhood and all that happy horsepoopy.

Rent and utilities would be spread evenly between me and my new roomates.

Females are okay as are alternative lifestyles.

If you wonderful org people can help me out by spreading the word to your NJ friends it would help me tremendously.

Mods...i beg you...this is the area with the heaviest traffic, can we leave this here? I know it's sort of a classified ad, but i'm really in a bind and need roomates fast.

John

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump for immediate availability!

I have two empty bedrooms ready to move into in lovely Middletown, NJ.

Rent and utilities will be cheap split 3 ways. Have a full time job? Want to live in a house? Tired of living in that apartment?

I need roomates IMMEDIATELY!!

FWD this thread to friends in need of a place to live (provided they have a job of course)

Help me my NB family!

john

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CyberGreenBaby said:
Check out this site...it may help!

http://www.roommates.com/?adv_id=9
This is the best site so far. I just hate that every one of them wants you to pay to hook up with the people. I will wait til Friday and get like a trial for a few days.

Thanks again Amy, you rock.

johnny

·
18,312 Posts
FineExampl said:
This is the best site so far. I just hate that every one of them wants you to pay to hook up with the people. I will wait til Friday and get like a trial for a few days.

johnny
NP dude! I do what I can to help! :) that's just moi! :goodjob:

·
The NC Cat
399 Posts
FineExampl said:

johnny
Did you try craigslist ? It is rather popular in the 20/30 crowd, and it is free:

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
neko said:
Did you try craigslist ? It is rather popular in the 20/30 crowd, and it is free:

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/
I did try them, but i think i need to make a better ad. When i posted it she was still in the house. The next day she left.

good thinking though

john

·
18,312 Posts
FineExampl said:
Still lookin....anyone know someone???

Middletown NJ is a nice town.

John
I take it out of the 30+ people you emailed noone got back to you? :(

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
CyberGreenBaby said:
I take it out of the 30+ people you emailed noone got back to you? :(
Just one.

I've been emailing all morning today. I'm getting scared.

Does anyone want to relocate from out of state?? I'm only a short drive from the ocean.

:confused:
john

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yikes!

Might have someone stopping by to check the place out today. Cross your fingers that the dude isn't a psychopath. Maybe i should have someone come by that i know? Crap. Now i'm freaked out.

He's gonna knife me!:confused:

Is it weird if i carry a butcher knife while he's checking the place out?

Oh god why couldn't it just be a couple people from the org who want the rooms. Than i wouldnt be afraid.

Or would i?

John

1 - 20 of 45 Posts