NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
There are quite a few NB owners, just most don't check this specific forum.

Let me know if you're planning a GTG.

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GINA said:
I'm not in jersey, but in maryland...kinda close? Maybe we can plan something in between md and nj? I'd love to have a GTG that's not hundreds of miles away :)
Surely. I'd love to get us all together and be BeetleDorks all at once.

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GINA said:
Well, I wouldn't even know where to start to plan, but I can certainly help as much as you need me to
Let's not rush into anything just yet i think. Money's tight and it's really cold outside. I willhave to comeup with something. Actually, toss suggestions into the river of ideas and we'll see if they float. Snoogins.

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
beetleboygls said:
im down i'd like to meet more nj ppl with bugs
Hi sir! Wlecome aboard. Very little going on with NJ members, let's work to change that.

Watch for events in the spring. Someone will post the info about what's coming up soon i'd imagine.

Refresh my memory, where's Fair Lawn? I know i'f driven near it.

·
BeetleNut
11 Posts
hey, better late than never! Here's another jersey beetle lover checking in! I see tons of nb's around central new jersey - sooooo cute! my little "henry" was a year old in november - I love my bug! But no matter how much i love this bug, NOTHING can replace my first beetle - a 1972 yellow beetle semi-automatic! the best car i ever had, still miss it.

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jerseygirl51 said:
hey, better late than never! Here's another jersey beetle lover checking in! I see tons of nb's around central new jersey - sooooo cute! my little "henry" was a year old in november - I love my bug! But no matter how much i love this bug, NOTHING can replace my first beetle - a 1972 yellow beetle semi-automatic! the best car i ever had, still miss it.
Welcome, welcome. Joined in October and only this one post?? SHeesh! Better late than never is correct. Yeah, Central really does have tons. Stick around. We need to get Jersey poppin. :D

·
Everett Street in May
3,204 Posts
FineExampl said:
Let's not rush into anything just yet i think. Money's tight and it's really cold outside. I willhave to comeup with something. Actually, toss suggestions into the river of ideas and we'll see if they float. Snoogins.
Well, check out these GTG from the past...

WARNING!! The following links display people having a great time with other like NB fanatics in very cold temeratures.. :lol:

Baltimore, MD/Washington, D.C. GTG - 2003

Baltimore, MD/Washington, D.C. GTG ~ Pictures!!!

February GTG - Rockville Maryland - Dave & Busters - 2003

A little sumpin' like winter doesn't stop an Org'r...:bigthumb:

Just throw out an idea, and see who is interested. Best way to make it happen...

Try it, you'll like it.......TechnoTrix'd....:wave3:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts