NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In December, I took my Turbo S in to have the CEL diagnosed. It turned out, I had a clogged fuel line, probably caused by "bad" fuel. Of course, the bad gas stations she mentioned, were the ones I used. :rolleyes:

I had two options: Pay $375 to have them fix it, or buy a couple of cans of 44K, a fuel additive. I paid $40+ for two cans of that stuff. :cool:

New gas, and two courses of additive, light still on. :eek:

So, yesterday I take it back, leaving it overnight. It turns out, the 44K took care of the original clogged fuel line problem, but now I have a bad O2 sensor. :(

So, they replace it. No more light, under warranty, they wash the car, pick me up at home, and now I'm set! :clap:

Thanks for letting me vent. :angel:

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
Problem solved and personal service. Nice :)
It's good that there are dealers still out there that take care of the customer.

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The dealer has a shuttle. We've used it several times. It is a nice service, and we appreciate it.

I should have mentioned the "bad" gas. Texaco, Arco.

The good? Union 76, Chevron.

·
RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!
2,063 Posts
Oyveychris said:
Awesome! I wish mine would go away...
Ah, me too! I had someone mention to just put a small piece of black electrical tape over the CEL, won't say who suggested it but they shall remain nameless.:D

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you're talking to me, it was on since November. Until today. It is weird now, to NOT see the dang light! :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts