VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any North Alabama members want to meet for lunch or dinner somewhere?

·
All this & I can cook too
482 Posts
I would definitely be down for getting together with a few fellow NB owners in N Alabama. The VW crowd here is pretty immature - or at least the people I have met so far. I'm a little too old for wearing shirts three sizes too small, parking sideways and playing loud sh*tty music... I haven't been to Huntsville since I was a kid in the Boy Scouts, and needless to say that has been a few years. I would also love to find a nice spot to have a photo op with some NB peeps, too.

·
482 Posts
I could make it to a Saturday night meetup but lunch would be hard to swing due to work. Maybe Saturday afternoon at best.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lon, what part of Alabama you from?

I have a couple more little bugs to work out with my NB but I am up for a meet. Just no laughing at my Beetle for needing a paint job.

For the most part I am free on Saturday's. If we go along with what Chef Nails said about a photo op, afternoon would be best.

My name is Aaron, by the way

·
482 Posts
Hmm, we have four people already - we're off to a good start! I don't know the Birmingham / Huntsville area that well so we might want to start thinking on areas for scenic drives / photo ops / general buggery. I am taking a road trip to Adam Yauch Park soon and would love to include some NB time in either on the way there or the way back.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We could always meet in Guntersville, AL. A lot of great photo-ops there, especially if you like lake pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts