NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am not new to the joy of owning a VW had a golf Diesel 4 door with the crank sun roof back in early 90's but now I am the proud owner of a 2002 Yellow Beetle GLS and love it. Yes I have those little lights blinking for now but I am attempting to straighten out my baby. I do love to just look at her and have been slowly checking out every inch of her and she is beautiful. Look forward to getting to know you all and happy to be part of the group.

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Welcome to the org. I just got my first new beetle 2 months ago myself. I still can't stop staring at her, turning around when I am walking away from her in a parking lot, or just plain enjoying the living heck out of her. This place is a wealth of information and full of great new beetle peeps. Lots of get togethers and just plain fun interaction. Hope all works out for you and your new beetle...would love to see some pics...

Where are you located? I'm sure there have to be some org members close to you and they always love to lend a helping hand when it comes to babying a beetle ;)

·
Beetle gone bye bye.
482 Posts
Welcome! I also have a Yellow 2002 GLS. Maybe they are related?:p
This is a great place to learn all kinds of things about your Beetle and meet a lot of crazy beetle people.
Glad you joined and hope to see some pics of your Beetle..
Barb

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
Triplets? I too have a yellow 2002 GLS. N00ber is a 1.8t Color Concept. Welcome to the Org. You're in for a good time.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
Welcome to the Org, :wave2: and Welcome to the New Beetle! :party:

I totally know what you are saying. :wink2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts