NewBeetle.org Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Just because!
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was very pleased with the turn out for last months assignment.

So, for our second monthly assignment, we are to shoot anything with a repeating pattern. Does not matter what it is, as long as it has a repeating pattern of some kind!

I am attaching a sample to give you an idea of what a repeating pattern is. It was not shot by me, it was shot by Jon at groundglass.ca Take a few moments to look at and appreciate his work. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
my try

been a graphic artist for 10yrs... always envied photographers.

i thought this looked "repeating" - but i've fallen on my head a couple of times when i was a runt.

did i get it right? :)

Attachments

·
Just because!
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fowvay said:
I know that JD doesn't really want people to critque these but quite frankly I think art with out comment isn't art at all. So make comments at will about my photos. :)

If someone feels the need to comment or critque a photo here, feel free, I won't stop you from voicing your opinion. I just don't feel the need in these assignments. :)

·
Just because!
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fowvay said:
I just noticed that I seem to favor dark, shadowy, stark photos....... odd... considering that I like bright vibrant cheery cars. :lol:

Those "dark, shadowy, stark photos" are more dramatic. But you knew that already! :D

Nice work Tom! :banana:

·
Premium Member
4,315 Posts
jdesigns said:
Those "dark, shadowy, stark photos" are more dramatic. But you knew that already! :D

Nice work Tom! :banana:
Thanks.

I had never really given it too much thought before this particular assingment. I just knew what I liked. I am finding these assignments a lot of fun and I like the challenge. I hope we can get a few more people to play along.. Hint hint shutterbug.. ;)

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Here's my entry for the month.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.