·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,099 Posts
Under a year now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Amateur Professional
99 Posts
We're planning on attending Roswell in 2019 -- I can't wait.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Carolyn and I are planning to attend with both Vivian and Wormy as long as we are able to health wise.

·
Super Moderator
5,299 Posts
If there had been an R2K every year since the first then 2019 would be the 20th event but the 20th anniversary will be in 2020. Perhaps that would be a better target year?
True technically this would be the 19th anniversary. Roswell has been held on the odd years since it was decided to move to every other year.

That said, I hope to be there but I can't say for sure as of yet due to unknown yet expected life changes.

·
Super Moderator
8,908 Posts
Hope you are there too.

Glad to hear all the excitement over Roswell 2019!
Since it is the closest to the original 20th anniversary, hope it will be the biggest of the last 10 years that we have been doing Return to Roswell!

The math might be a little off, but Return to Roswell's first show was billed as the 10th anniversary Roswell show...so that's where the 20th came from.

I love the talk from my East Coast buddies! Hope you guys can join us! I planned on TOD last year because it was the 10th year, but life happened and work kept me from fully committing. I was with you in spirit like you guys have been with Roswell the past few years.

I have confirmed with the the UFO Museum and we are on the calendar!
I guess we need to secure a deal with a host hotel. I'm assuming we should look at 2017's host hotel. I don't recall any complaints.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I may not be coming after all I just got an incredible opportunity to go on a cruise to Alaska in 2019. I have never been and it is one of the few places I have always wanted to visit! I cant pass up this opportunity so while I'm sad that it interferes with Roswell I am also incredibly excited for this opportunity!

·
Super Moderator
5,299 Posts
I have confirmed with the the UFO Museum and we are on the calendar!
I guess we need to secure a deal with a host hotel. I'm assuming we should look at 2017's host hotel. I don't recall any complaints.
If there were complaints I didn't hear them either. It was quiet and us being rowdy all night didn't keep the neighbors up.

·
Super Moderator
8,908 Posts
:pinch::crying:

I may not be coming after all I just got an incredible opportunity to go on a cruise to Alaska in 2019. I have never been and it is one of the few places I have always wanted to visit! I cant pass up this opportunity so while I'm sad that it interferes with Roswell I am also incredibly excited for this opportunity!

·
got NB Toys?
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
For those of you chomping at the bit and looking forward to booking a room, we are working on a special show rate for 2019 at Comfort Suites! We'll post details in the next week, but it looks like it will be $84/night for a king, and $89/night for double queen (normally $149), plus tax.
Stay tuned...

Howie

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,099 Posts
🕰🕰🕰

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi, Will registration be here on the Org or on Facebook?

·
Super Moderator
14,709 Posts
Does one need to register, or can one just surprise everyone by showing up?

21 - 40 of 54 Posts