NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since there has been recent discussion concerning this topic, I decided to take charge and get this show on the road! Since it's a late start we're going to have to get things moving and fast!

Sooooooo here's what I need all interested Santas to do. Send me a private message, subject Secret Santa with the following information:

• Your name
  • Your email address
  • Your mailing address
  • If you are willing to ship internationally
  • Ideas for your Santa
  • Any allergies you may have
Since we're only have 50 days till the fat man in red stops by, I'm going to set a submission deadline of midnight PST, Friday, November 11.

So send me your info and lets get this show on the road!

:xmas: :reindeer: :xmas: :reindeer: :xmas: :reindeer: :xmas: :reindeer: :xmas: :reindeer: :xmas: :reindeer:

Rules:
The following are the rules for the 2011 Secret Santa.

1. Spending limit is $20 USD. Please try to stay below this, however lightning will not strike you from the sky if you spend more.
  2. Please have your gift shipped before Dec 10. Nobody likes late gifts/wondering if they were forgotten.
  3. Please do not tell ANYBODY who your recipient is. Not your grandma, your mail man, secret agents, etc.
  4. Once the matching has been made, no changes will be made for any reason. Selections will be made as randomly as a human can matching people up.
  5. Do not send a stocking full of coal.
  6. If you sign up and do not get a gift, you will be shunned. Nobody likes to get left out. Please do not sign up if you will not fulfill your duties as Santa. If for some reason a life altering event occurs that prevents you from participating after matches have been made, please contact me as soon as possible. Every attempt possible will be made to find a replacement Santa.
  7. Please let me know when you have shipped your gift so I can keep track of everything.
:xmas: :reindeer: :xmas: :reindeer: :xmas: :reindeer: :xmas: :reindeer: :xmas: :reindeer: :xmas: :reindeer:

·
~Feel the Sting~
2,441 Posts
Since there has been recent discussion concerning this topic, I decided to take charge and get this show on the road! Since it's a late start we're going to have to get things moving and fast!

Sooooooo here's what I need all interested Santas to do. Send me a private message, subject Secret Santa with the following information:

• Your name
  • Your email address
  • Your mailing address
  • If you are willing to ship internationally
  • Ideas for your Santa
  • Any allergies you may have
Since we're only have 50 days till the fat man in red stops by, I'm going to set a submission deadline of midnight PST, Friday, November 11.

So send me your info and lets get this show on the road!
SWEET! Count me in... I have ... ideas....

·
Super Moderator
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
send me a PM with your info and I'll get you added to the database.

·
Everett Street in May
3,204 Posts
Pm sent - ho ho ho!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Super Moderator
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The thought of doing this hasn't even crossed my mind this year... i've been somewhere else.

Thanks for picking this up, i know i couldn't have done it this year.
No problemo. I've got enough spare time to tackle this beast.

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Brian, that is wonderful of you to take the ball. Thank you.

I will not be taking part this year, however. Maybe next year.

Thanks again. :)

·
Super Moderator
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Lemme think about it, I haven't done secret santa yet...so fill me in on the rules maybe?
I posted the rules above, but here they are as well.

1. Spending limit is $20 USD. Please try to stay below this, however lightning will not strike you from the sky if you spend more.
  2. Please have your gift shipped before Dec 10. Nobody likes late gifts/wondering if they were forgotten.
  3. Please do not tell ANYBODY who your recipient is. Not your grandma, your mail man, secret agents, etc.
  4. Once the matching has been made, no changes will be made for any reason. Selections will be made as randomly as a human can matching people up.
  5. Do not send a stocking full of coal.
  6. If you sign up and do not get a gift, you will be shunned. If for some reason a life altering event occurs that prevents you from participating after matches have been made, please contact me as soon as possible. Every attempt possible will be made to find a replacement Santa.
  7. Please let me know when you have shipped your gift so I can keep track of everything.

·
Beetle gone bye bye.
482 Posts
I got your PM saying you got my PM, so I guess I am in on this too. Sounds like fun.:thewave:

·
Everett Street in May
3,204 Posts
PM SENT :xmas:
Ditto!

From someone who has participated in years gone by, it's really a lot of fun! Ho, ho, ho!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
5/23/10 <3
10,916 Posts
I wish I had the time this year but I'm in the process of moving :( Hope you all have a great time. Maybe next year!

1 - 20 of 195 Posts