NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts

So that time has come again... it's Secret Santa time!!! To make mine and everyone involved lives easier.. There are new rules!!! Read them first and proceed only if you fully agree!

The following are the rules for the 2013 Secret Santa.

• You MUST ship your package with a tracking number. Fedex/UPS is preferred as USPS tracking can sometimes be wonky. This is MANDATORY!!! I didn't get some tracking numbers, from people who i should have gotten them from last year. It doesn't matter if you've done this every single year or not! No one is exempt from the rules!

• Spending limit is $30 USD. Please try to stay below this. Price upped due to over-spending in the past, and inflation.
    Please have your gift shipped before the end of November, and again, PM me the tracking number. Nobody likes late gifts/wondering if they were forgotten. The tracking numbers will not be given out unless there is something wrong, as it takes away the surprise.
    Please do not tell ANYBODY who your recipient is. Not your grandma, your mail man, secret agents, etc.
    Once the matching has been made, no changes will be made for any reason. Selections will be made as randomly as a human can matching people up.
    Do not send a stocking full of coal, or anything else mean.
    If you sign up and do not send a gift, you will be shunned. Nobody likes to get left out. Please do not sign up if you will not fulfill your duties as Santa. If for some reason a life altering event occurs that prevents you from participating after matches have been made, please contact me as soon as possible. Every attempt possible will be made to find a replacement Santa.
    Again, please let me know when you have shipped your gift so I can keep track of everything, I make a table up for this every year. It helps to see the progress of everything, but I can only fill it in when I'm been told that you've done your part.
    The preferred/main mode of communication will be through ORG PMs. Please keep space in your inbox.
    No international Santas again this year.. sorry.
    Please subscribe to this thread if you put your name in. Thank you.

The signup window is between Friday 10/18 and Tuesday 10/29. Afterwards I will do my super secret magic and pair everyone up and send PMs out by the end of the month!

This will give you a whole month to do your shopping and shipping!

So Please PM me this info to join:

• Your name
    Your email address
    Your mailing address
    A phone mumber (optional)
    A wish for your Santa
    Any allergies you may have

Any questions, comments, or concerns can be voiced below.

Now let the fun begin!

·
Super Moderator
14,783 Posts
Hooray! :party: Thank you!! :)

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
:xmas:

·
Super Moderator
5,364 Posts
It's been a few years so count me in :reindeer:

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
Come on people!!! Join the fun!

·
Super Moderator
5,364 Posts
Lets get this party started!!!

:banana:

·
Super Moderator
5,364 Posts
_
Lets get this party started!!!

:banana: :gift: :band: :dance2: :balloons: :jumpy: :jester: :xmas: :reindeer: :frosty:​

1 - 20 of 143 Posts