NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone! May is approaching us fast. Some say not fast enough... others who are wanting to do mods and all before then... might say it's coming too quick. LOL :)

With this being the 10th year... and us now having the two body styles... I have revamped the stickers! The old ones can still be available if someone needs to replace theirs, but I thought you guys might enjoy this new look!

The cost of the stickers will be same as previous years. It is $5 for the sticker. Right now we seem to have a demand for Black, White, and Pink. But I have attached what we are able to get in colors. I have a friend who is able to make these now, so this has become a lot easier this year! Please reply with colors you'd like to see! And if you'd like to order, how many you'd like, etc.

I will be bringing these with me to ToD, to hand out at the Ridge Top. Most likely I will get these to you on Friday night so that if you choose, you can put them on the car before our drive on Saturday.

Below is a sample image of the new sticker. Is it May yet?!

***edited to add this information***
If you're ordering stickers, please send me a PM so I can give you my paypal information. Since I do not actually make any money on these decals, I do need payment up front. I will hand them out on Friday during our meet and greet. ORDERS NEED TO BE PLACED AND PAID FOR BY 4/20 IN ORDER TO HAVE THEM READY AT TOD!

If you are ordering and NOT able to make it to ToD... I will mail them when I get back from ToD.
Please PM me here, or if you have me on fb, you can message me there also.

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Great design! Any color is fine with me including keeping it black & white. :goodjob:

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I will more details shortly, and will update the first post with all the needed information!

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,403 Posts
great design---count me in for at least two :)

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
I would like to order 1 of each side of the old design in white please :)

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My girl is working on them now, making sure she can get the colors I've told her have been popular in the past, and seeing what size will work best for the design. I will keep you guys updated!

I am hoping to keep our cost as close to the same as previous years as possible. But I have not gotten word from her yet! So as soon as I do, I will let you know!

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
I need two white ones, one in each direction, in the old style for beetlejuice.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,099 Posts
I’ll take one in Pink please!!

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
Mee too

Please reserve 2 for me as well.

One in black and one in white.

Muchas Gracias

Chuckie

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I apologize for the delay ya'll! BUMP to the post because I finally got with a new person since my other one went MIA on me. See the top post for sticker info!!

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I posted images from the site where my friend orders vinyl from in the first post, but here are samples of what she also has on hand. The pink is a little different so I will check with her in the morning to see if she ordered from another place for that pink. :)

Attachments

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,099 Posts
I like the pink second to the left! Oh and can I have two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 37 Posts