NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D JUST HAD TO BE FIRST TO POST HERE I HAVE NOTHING TO SELL RIGHT NOW . BUT IF SOME ONE CAN :confused: TELL ME HOW TO CHANGE THE CLOCK TO AM PM INSTEAD OF MILITARY TIME ON A 99 BEETLE . I FORGOT HOW TO DO IT I CAN CHANGE THE TEMPATURE BUT FOR GOT THE CLOCK . THANKS IN ADVANCE

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
MOONDOG316 said:
:D JUST HAD TO BE FIRST TO POST HERE I HAVE NOTHING TO SELL RIGHT NOW . BUT IF SOME ONE CAN :confused: TELL ME HOW TO CHANGE THE CLOCK TO AM PM INSTEAD OF MILITARY TIME ON A 99 BEETLE . I FORGOT HOW TO DO IT I CAN CHANGE THE TEMPATURE BUT FOR GOT THE CLOCK . THANKS IN ADVANCE
It is against NewBeetle.org guidelines to post in ALL CAPS. Please un-press your caps lock key and post in mixed case.

Thanks you.

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
To change the clock, press the hour and min buttosn at the same time with the key out. But why would you do that? 24 hour clocks are hella pimp. I even have my watch set at 24 hour mode.

I guess that's what makes me crazier than the rest. peace out.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you gotta be kidding thats against the rules first time i have ever been told that i figured i would get yelled at for posting a bus instead of a bug :O)

·
I bleed Burnt Orange!
687 Posts
Yeah. I think so too. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts