NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone!
First I would like to congratulate all the members who post the pictures of your bug's, after all each one is special in their own way and has charisma.
Excuse my poor English, and I hope you enjoy the photos of a Brazilian New Beetle called "O.J", one of the last units imported into Brazil (final edition).

Its Year/Model: 2010/2010
Its color: Yellow Sunflower
Engine: 2.0 Tiptronic
Optional: Sunroof
Interior: Gray Cloth
Wheels: Original frame 17

Upgrades: Philips Xtreme Power lamps for the headlights, Philips Silver Vision for the tail lights (blinkers indicators), Sparco pads for front seat belts, GPS 4.3 "set at the exit of air, Brake calipers painted in black semi-gloss, valves tire anti-theft, and film on all windows.

Painted Calipers (front/rear)

Final Edition badage

Running away...

Interior

·
Old & New Beetles
2,244 Posts
Hi!
Welcome to the org!

Your Final Edition -New Beetle is very pretty. I like that color. It is a collector´s item for sure :)

I wanna see more pics of it and your country too...

Greetings from Finland :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi!
Welcome to the org!

Your Final Edition -New Beetle is very pretty. I like that color. It is a collector´s item for sure :)

I wanna see more pics of it and your country too...

Greetings from Finland :)
of course, new pictures will come soon, thank you for your comment!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bom Dia!
That's what I love about Brazil.
You will see the Old Beetle and the New Beetle in a blink of the eye :heart:
Yellow fits with the sunny spirit of your country.
Have fun driving your car!
yellow color really blends well with the model and the climate of Brazil. And here walking the streets is much easier to stop next to an old beetle, and of course inevitable that looks healthy.
I would venture to say that the status that is comparable new beetle has even the cars much more expensive and exclusive in a matter of attention. anywhere that you will always attract looks, and that's what makes this car so special!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts