NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a small question about the old forums. it says you can browse them, and i was hoping to post a link to my old photo thread, but when i go in just to look at the old ones, there are NO threads... are they gone for good?

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Dunno what you're seeing, but that's not true. All the forums and all the posts are still there.

Here's your old photo thread.

I guess maybe your link was to a search for new posts or something?

Be sure to use the Attachment Manager to upload your NB photo's to the org server. Photobucket may go out of business some day and all we'll have is broken links. :( It's alot easier now than it used to be.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
I see what's up:
Right under the "Important" sticky post, you'll notice the line:
Showing threads 1 to 0 of 0, sorted by "last post time" in "descending" order, from "last 30 days".
That's why you don't see any. No new posts in the past 30 days. hehehe. :)

Change "last 30 days" to "the beginning" and hit go. You'll be overloaded w/threads. :) Cool cool, thanks for the link, that explained what was going on to me. :) And I hope that helped me explain to you what was going on. hehehe ;p

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ahhh! got it! thanks ;)

noR said:
I see what's up:
Right under the "Important" sticky post, you'll notice the line:
That's why you don't see any. No new posts in the past 30 days. hehehe. :)

Change "last 30 days" to "the beginning" and hit go. You'll be overloaded w/threads. :) Cool cool, thanks for the link, that explained what was going on to me. :) And I hope that helped me explain to you what was going on. hehehe ;p

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
that freamed me out too the forst time i went back to the old forums and wasnt logged in. I was all like, where'd my thread go, i was on the forst page, and now i have half a page. Ahhh!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh good, i'm not the only one ;)

Toad said:
that freamed me out too the forst time i went back to the old forums and wasnt logged in. I was all like, where'd my thread go, i was on the forst page, and now i have half a page. Ahhh!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts